The Korkers All Axis Wet Wading Shoes may well be one of the best options we have seen for going "waderless". Also equally at home though on the trail or on the boat....or around town! The breathable vented side panels provide comfort for all warm weather pursuits. Of course, offereing maximum versatility as a wet wading shoe with the Korkers OmniTrax Interchangeable Sole System for customized traction on the fly.
* Fast Drying- hydrophobic materials means faster drying times which lessen the chance of invasive species
* Venting- durable mono-mesh side panels keep feet cool on hot days while blocking out sediment and debris
* Internal Drainage- water flows through internal channels then out midsole ports, quickly removing excess water and weight
* Protection- the combination of a covered toe and underfoot sole plate, provides added protection from rocks and uneven terrain
* 4" Height and 1 lb 14 oz per pair
* Sizes 8-14 whole sizes only. Half sizes should order up to the next size
* Feature Korkers Standard 1-year Warranty from date of purchase
**These come with the Trail Trac sole which feature high-friction rubber lugs that provide outstanding grip for all off-road adventures. These are ok for less demanding wading conditions but really more for street, boat or trail wear. For more demanding wading conditions, you'll want to look into adding a Plain Felt, Kling-On, Studded Kling-On or Triple Threat Aluminum Bar sole kit.....sold separately.