WE MAKE IT EASY!! ALL EQUIPMENT PROVIDED!!
Whether you are an individual looking to try out fly fishing, improve your skill set, a family looking for some time together outdoors, or someone looking to entertain a client or reward employees a guided fly fishing trip is the perfect fit.
We have experience teaching people who have never fished before to individuals looking to compete nationally at a high level. In addition, we can accommodate large groups of 12 or more. If you are looking to learn Euro-nymphing we are the best in the area and specialize in this technique.
We have access to public waters such as the Chattahoochee, Toccoa, Tallulah, Moccasin Creek, Dukes Creek, with proper permitting and many different private water venues in the North Georgia area. We are able to identify the best fishing spots for your given needs and time of year....We know where they are biting!
Search our Products Page for more detailed information on our trips.
Please contact us for current rates and the best spots to fish:
Private Water - We have access to some of the finest trophy trout water anywhere. These stretches of river are limited to four anglers (unless group event) a day and hold fish up to 30 inches!! Rates start as low as $450 for two anglers for a half day.
Public Water Wade Trips - For as low as $225 for a half day for one person, we can access many rivers to give you the best experience. Whether you are looking for easy access to heavily stocked waters or looking to chase wild fish on a small stream we have a guide for you.
Float Trips - Our guides can put you on fish on our local tailwaters. Fish in style in a drift boat and let us put you on the fish. Half day rates start as low as $425 for up to two anglers.
Instructional Classes - We offer a Fly Fishing 101, Intermediate, and Euro-Nymphing Class. These can be designed and priced based on your needs. Keep an eye out on our social media pages for class announcements. We specialize in Euro-Nymphing and teach proper technique to beginners and advanced nymphers.
We operate year-round with a group of professional fishing guides. When scheduling a fishing trip with us, we ask you to try to avoid canceling or rescheduling your fishing trip as this creates scheduling and booking conflicts with our guides.
The cancellation and booking policy can be found below. This policy reflects the rights of Big T Fly Fishing and Soque River Outfitters and applies to all of our fishing trips. We understand that unforeseen situations may arise beyond control which sometimes affects your ability to make a scheduled trip. We believe in a fair approach to cancellations. Our cancellation policy is such that it protects our guides’ livelihoods if a scheduled guide trip is canceled. In some situations, it allows deposits from cancelled trips toward future trip bookings.
Only your fishing guide may cancel your guided trip prior to the scheduled date due to weather, river conditions, or mechanical breakdown.
- Our trips fill quickly, therefore when reserving a trip in advance, a $50 per person, non-refundable deposit is required to hold your trip on the water.
- If you cannot make your scheduled date notify us as soon as possible. If we are notified at least 7 days in advance of your trip you will be able to reschedule your trip without loss of deposit. Any trip cancelled within 7 days will result in the forfeiture of the deposit.
- Fishing trips that cancel less than 72 hours or in the event of a “no show” recipient will result in the forfeiture of deposit and remaining trip balance.
- Guided fishing trips proceed if the guide deems the conditions are safe rain or shine. Inclement weather or undesirable fishing conditions are NOT acceptable reasons for the client to cancel.
- In the event of dangerous conditions, we reserve the right to cancel the trip. If your reservation is canceled due to unsafe conditions, you will have the option to apply your deposit towards a future trip within the calendar year.
We feel that this policy is more than fair. At the end of the day, we want you to have a fantastic time on the water with us under favorable conditions.