Chattahoochee Trout by Steve Hudson
Whether you're fishing its headwaters in the north Georgia mountains or the tailwaters near Atlanta, the Chattahoochee River offers world-class trout fishing - and CHATTAHOOCHEE TROUT, our exciting new river guide, will give you all the info you need to experience that fishing yourself!
Written for everyone who loves to fish for trout, whether with a fly rod or with spinning gear, this guide is loaded with solid information and practical insights (plus almost 40 detailed maps) to help you get the most from your time on the water.
In the pages of CHATTAHOOCHEE TROUT, you'll...
* Learn about tackle, flies and lures for Chattahoochee trout
* Explore remote headwaters in search of native brook trout
* Pursue wild trophy browns below Buford Dam
* Explore great fishing in the Chattahoochee Wildlife Management Area
* Pinpoint great places to wade and float
* See how water releases impact the tailwater and its fishing
* Learn tactics and techniques from experienced river guides
* And much, much more!
Chris Scalley, founder of River Through Atlanta Guide Service, has called CHATTAHOOCHEE TROUT "a must-have guide for anyone who fishes for trout on the Chattahoochee River."
We are confident that you'll find this great new destination guide an indispensable addition to your fishing library